donderdag 23 februari 2017

Run with Doris

8.8k
Start 16.00

 Took my battered shins out for a 5 mile run with the tail end of Doris this afternoon. Chose one of my least exposed routes through town and woods rather than along river and through polder to avoid the worst of the wind. Despite there certainly being plenty of air whooshing about me I couldn't seem to get all that much of it into my lungs to help with the running stuff. Bit of a plod fest really but ach, still glad I got out. At one point the buff that I have over my cap (to keep my ears warm and earphone in and cap firmly on head) blew off, but luckily I was able to run after it and catch it before Doris could carry it away completely. Cap stayed hanging on the back of my head where it's anchored to my hair with a clasp through the back elastic.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten