dinsdag 21 juni 2011

RunRunLive almost Live...

No time to update podcasts right now but have been running regularly - off to meet Chris Russel from the Run Run Live podcast who's briefly in NL.
---
Ok, it's now 21:21, back to the start of my day:
13 min
Start 8.00
Got in a quick run with the dog before breakfast this morning before heading off to Do Stuff in Utrecht prior to picking Chris up at a pre-arranged time and place on the motorway where his colleagues dropped him off on their way up to Amsterdam. It's all very odd this meeting folk you only 'know' from their disembodied voice on a podcast and the occasional email. On the one hand complete strangers but somehow it doesn't feel like that at all. Trusting soul that he is, he got into my car and let me drive him off to my weirdish latest residence.

He then happily ran a lap of the grounds with my overenthusiastic Great Danish Lodgerdog regularly trying to tackle him while I wobbled round them both on the bike. And despite all the canine intervention he still managed to complete the circuit 2 minutes faster than I've managed to do it so far. I then showed him the (approximate) 5 mile circuit to Benschop and he loped off in that direction for a 'proper' run after his warming-up dog-hindered circuit.

1 opmerking: